Shipping, returns & refunds
How can I pay?
All purchases are safe using our two payment providers, After-pay or Shopify Payments. Head to your shopping cart and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
- New Zealand
Free Standard Shipping with Tracking, (3-5 working days) for all purchases $70 and over
Standard Shipping with Tracking, (3-5 working days) for all purchases $69 and under
Standard Shipping with Tracking, (10-20 working days) for all purchases -
How do I return an item?
If you are wanting to return your sunglasses, no worries, no hard feelings. Simply reach out to our help team at email@example.com. We will happily refund the full amount of your product purchased as long as:
- you have contacted us within 14 days of purchase.
- the product is un-worn and in original condition with original packaging (incl 'polarized' sicker as to prove has not been worn).
- you can provide proof of purchase if asked for.
If you qualify for free returns (purchase was over $50, and the criteria above is matched), we will contact you for a pick up address and email you through a returns label. Once we have received and processed the return, a refund will be made to the original payment account. Please allow up to 7 working days.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Sure thing, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please be aware cancellation or changes to an order will not apply if the order has already been fulfilled and sent.
- bored.george offers an 18 month warranty against manufacturing defects and materials from the date of purchase on all bored.george eyewear. This warranty does not cover general wear and tear such as scratches on the lenses or frames, damage caused by neglect or mistreatment, damages caused by accidents, or any issues related to unauthorized modifications. (Warranty does not apply to bored.george sunglasses chains).
- To claim a warranty you must have proof of purchase such as online confirmation, an order number, or a receipt from your in-store purchase.
- Please email email@example.com with an explanation of the fault, proof of purchase as stated above, and a photo if applicable. If the warranty is in fact due to a manufacturing fault or defect, your product will be replaced with a new one. If the style is no longer available or in stock, you will be provided with a code to purchase a replacement pair of the same value online.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our sunglasses, using premium Italian Acetate, TAC lenses, and hyperextending hinges that provide the temples with flexibility and durability. We thoroughly check and quality control our products, firstly when it arrives in New Zealand, and then again prior to shipping to the customer, or sending to a stockist.
Any other issues please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org